Which personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following data:
(1) Identification data, such as first name and surname;
(2) Contact details, such as email address and telephone number;
(3) Data relating to professional life, such as the company you work for;
(4) Information on devices used for browsing the Websites, such as IP address, operating system, browser used and information collected through cookies installed on the Websites;
(5) Any other information that you provide to us spontaneously.
The provision of your personal data is optional but necessary to pursue the purposes listed below; if you do not provide your personal data to us, we will not be able to pursue those purposes.
In what way do we collect your personal data?
The data we process are provided to us directly by you when you browse on the Websites, complete the forms present on them and, in general, every time you interact with us.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We may process your personal data to:
(1) Allow you to use the online services that we provide via the Website;
(2) Answer your questions and process your information requests;
(3) With your consent, send to you - even by way of automated communication systems - commercial communications of informative or promotional nature on our products and services (marketing purposes);
(4) Fulfil legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
(5) Exercise or defend a right in court.
The processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated in numbers (1) and (2) does not require your consent as it is necessary in order to follow up your requests, in accordance with Art. 6, par. 1, letter b) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated in number (3) requires your consent in accordance with Art. 6, par. 1, letter a). The processing of your personal data for the purpose indicated in number (4) does not require your consent as it is necessary to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations to which the controller is subject, in accordance with Art. 6, par. 1, letter c) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated in number (5) does not require your consent as it is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of the Controller, in accordance with Art. 6, par. 1, letter f) of the GDPR.
How do we process your personal data?
We adopt security measures to protect your personal data from risks of destruction, loss or alteration (accidental or unlawful) as well as from unauthorised communication of or access to the same.
For how long do we store your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored for different periods of time depending on the purposes for which they were collected. More specifically:
(1) data collected to respond to your questions and to process your information requests will be stored for one month from the last communication;
(2) data collected for marketing purposes will be stored for two years.
Data collected for other purposes will be stored for the time taken to pursue those purposes or for the time for which we are required to store them by law and in accordance with applicable regulations.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Your personal data may be made accessible, brought to the attention of or communicated to the following entities, which act as processing officers, processors or autonomous controllers:
(1) our employees or collaborators in any capacity;
(2) public or private entities, legal or natural persons, which perform processing activities on our behalf or to which we are required to communicate your personal data, by virtue of legal or contractual obligations.
We inform you that, if some of the entities used by us to process your personal data are established outside the European Economic Area, we will transfer your personal data based upon the standard contractual clauses indicated in Art. 46 (2) (c) and (d) of the GDPR.
Your rights pursuant to the privacy regulation
In accordance with Articles 15 to 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to ask us:
(1) to be informed of the processing purposes and method of your personal data;
(2) to access your personal data and to receive a copy of them;
(3) to rectify incomplete, inaccurate or not updated data;
(4) to delete your personal data;
(5) to restrict the processing of your personal data, where applicable pursuant to the GDPR;
(6) to object to processing, in whole or in part, where applicable pursuant to the GDPR;
(7) to obtain the portability of your personal data, where applicable pursuant to the GDPR.
If consent is required for personal data processing, you may, in addition, withdraw the consent already provided at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based upon consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise the rights indicated above by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority if you believe that your rights under the GDPR have been violated.
Links to other websites