The LPA2 is a highly precise, lightweight & fully portable instrument suitable for on-site and laboratory applications. It can automatically measure and display particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in various hydraulic fluids. The LPA2 can be connected to the MP range of bottle sampler products to enable laboratory based particle counting. The LPA2 is a solution for online monitoring of contamination in your hydraulic fluid, providing an immediate hydraulic health check. It employs predictive maintenance procedures to help reduce downtime and in turn costs.
• Fully portable and lightweight
• Full size QWERTY keyboard and onboard thermal printer
• Calibrated to relevant ISO standards
• Compatible with various hydraulic fluids
• FREE LPA View software Windows based
• Measures and displays the following international standard formats; ISO 4406,
NAS 1638, SAE AS 4059 revision E tables 1 & 2.
• Moisture and temperature sensing (fluid dependent)
• Manual and remote control flexibility
• Data logging and 600 test result memory
• Various test programme settings
• Full accessories kit included
• Internal rechargeable battery capable of performing 100 tests between charges