We manufacture a range of electronic fluid analysis equipment and we are recruiting for a Product service technician within our calibration department.
Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire (Relocating to Evesham, Worcestershire - Quarter 2, 2022)
Servicing Team Leader
· Service and repair operations associated with the recalibration of the product, involving:
· Analysis of products for problems/faults
· Documentation of all work carried out during service
· Full service and/or repair of the product
· To complete assigned calibration routines for the product
· Calibration of products - this involves precise measurements and uses of bespoke PC programs and Microsoft excel
· Documentation associated with the calibration, progress, and history of each unit: Proficiency in excel and word preferred.
· Participation in the refurbishment of products returned for recalibration
· Be responsible for the logistics for service goods in and packing/shipping of CMP items for goods out
· Participation (at times) in the generation of procedures/systems/documentation associated with the role
· Mechanical/electro-mechanical experience preferred but not essential
· A level preferred
· GCSEs with proven technical experience in any field will be considered.
· Flexible/’Can-do’ approach
· Team player
· Computer literate
Salary and Benefits
· Dependent on experience - to be confirmed on application
· CV to be sent to Operations Director Sophie Fisher at: firstname.lastname@example.org – We are currently recruiting more than one vacancy please make it clear in your email which position you are applying for.