We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Team Leader to join our team at our Bourton on the Water office.
This role is ideal for somebody who can create product marketing strategies and position new and existing products.
The ideal candidate will be confident, have strong communication and organisational skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
They will also need to be able to work with a wide range of people, inside and outside our organisation
Office-based with the possibility of some home-based working.
• Conduct market research for new and existing products to find new market opportunities
• Prepare questionnaires, interviews, emails, calls and face-to-face interviews to understand consumer behaviour and define market segments
• Create product marketing strategies and positioning for our UK-manufactured product range
• Work with the development and engineering teams to create timelines for releases and co-ordinate knowledge transfer from these teams to aid the go-to-market.
• Responsible for updating the competitor strategy and price analysis
• Play a key role in the launch of new products including support promotion and marketing
• Communication of product changes or releases.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be reporting to the management team, influencing ideas and building relationships
• Ability to deliver work on time to pre-agreed deadlines
• Proactive with a positive 'can-do’ approach
• Proficient in SQL, Google analytics and advanced Excel
• Marketing researcher experience: minimum of 3-5 years (Essential)
• Hydraulic applications (Preferred)
• Working in a technology company (Preferred)
• Salesforce Salary: Dependent on experience
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org