We are recruiting for a Product Assembly Technician within our calibration department.
Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire (Relocating to Evesham, Worcestershire - Quarter 2, 2022)
Production Team Leader
· To participate in the manufacture of products from base principles to final assembly.
· To complete assigned tasks in accordance with specifications/quality requirements, within schedule and budget constraints.
· Participate in the manufacture of products from existing product range, to include:
· Mechanical assembly work
· Wiring looms and PCB integration
· Product testing and verification to specifications
· Completion of production paperwork. To include both paper copies and digital versions.
· Following engineering and SOP documents to given timeframes
· Where necessary, generation of procedures/systems/documentation that ensure compliance with customer, business, and legislative requirements/standards
· Additional tasks within your capability, in order to meet the needs of the company. Full training will be given where necessary.
· Practical and methodical
· Hands on/Dexterous capabilities
· Some computer literacy is required (Microsoft office and MRP (AX dynamic) – although full training will be provided)
· Team player
· Mechanical/electro-mechanical experience preferred but not essential
· A level preferred
· GCSEs with proven technical experience in any field will be considered.
Salary and Benefits
· Dependent on experience - to be confirmed on application
· CV to be sent to Operations Director Sophie Fisher at: email@example.com – We are currently recruiting more than one vacancy please make it clear in your email which position you are applying for.